Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2017

My First Post!

Welcome!! 

This is my new blog! If you know me you probably know I used to have a cookie blog, Ashli's Cookie Creations. I love making cookies but as the years have gone by it has just become too much work. Making decorated sugar cookies is very time consuming and while I will definitely do some of that here it will not be this blog's main focus. 

What you will find here is a little bit of everything...mom stuff, spouse stuff, teacher stuff and of course food stuff because well ,I am a foodie. 

I am a mom to one witty, strong headed boy and wife to an amazing woman who supports me always.

By day I am a special education teacher who very soon will be a first grade teacher (more on that later) and a baker/cook by night! 




My goal is for this to be more like a lifestyle blog and not be so hyper-focused on any one thing. A place I can share my family's experiences, recipes, my adventures as a teacher and all the amazing moments in between. 

Stick around and see what you think! 

My best, 

Ashli :) 

2 comments:

  1. I was a middle school teacher for years, and all I can say is SPED teachers are amazing - and so are your cookies! Looking forward to reading your posts as they come out:)

    ReplyDelete