Pages

Monday, February 20, 2017

The Roller Coaster


I have been on this weight loss journey for years. If I'm honest. Years.

Or as I like to call it, the weight loss roller coaster. I love roller coasters I really do, but not this one.

This one I hate.

This one is like one of those raggedy ones they put up in a mall parking lot for the weekend. You know the ones I'm talking about.

Do you know some of the synonyms for roller coaster?

Turbulence, upheaval, tizzy and ruckus.

Sounds about right. 

Over the years I've lost a significant amount of weight on the roller coaster. I've done this with Weight Watchers, pills, just not eating, exercising like a lab rat on amphetamines...you name it.

Ruckus.

But it always comes back. Well, most of it does.

I want off the ride.



I want the opposite of the ride.

Whatever word that would be.

I want to end the war in my head that tells me I need to diet, I need to run, I need to not eat carbs, not eat meat, not eat this or only eat that.

Drink nasty ass warm lemon water.

Whatever.

So, today I decided to get off the ride.

Fuck that ride.

I'm getttin' on one of these.


This I can ride FOREVER.

Happy Monday!

Enjoy the Ride ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment